Put simply a Building Designer can technically do anything a Architect can do, provided they carry the appropriate licences.

In Queensland a Building Designer will need a Queensland Building Services Authority Licence (QBSA).

Want to know more?

Get started today and find out how Drafting Concepts can help you with your drafting project, Contact Us today on 0403 829 376.