Minimum requirement is to hold a QBCC licence for Building Design (Low rise). There are various levels of licences available depending which area you specialise or experienced in. read more →

Minimum requirement so that you can hold a Building Design Licence is Public Liability Insurance. read more →

A contract should always protect both parties. There should always be some form of written agreement. The QBCC have a ‘Contract of Engagement’, which has been specifically design for the Building Design industry. Interested in a Free Quote? If you would like a no obligation inspection, a free drafting services quotation on your project, or.. read more →